424-432 Cherry St
Best known as the Dr. Samuel Warren House, 432 Cherry Street was originally constructed in 1716 as a residence for merchants and physicians. In 1868, when it was relocated from Waltham Street to its present location, it was converted into three tenements, serving as a multi-family dwelling until 1960 when it was converted to office use. Today, it continues to be used for professional offices by a financial services firm. The property is zoned Business 1 and borders on a Multi-Family 1 Residential district. The building itself has been restored and rehabilitated preserving many of the interior features while adapting it to commercial use as office space, proving compatible with the preservation of the property.The property is is one block from Washington Street, a major commercial and civic center, one block from the West Newton Common, and immediately abuts Captain Ryan Park.
In Luxury Building: